"Taking It In"
by Doreen Damm
(June 2021 Winner)
"C.C. Smith General Store"
by Hazel Lockler
(2021 Honorable Mention)
by Gail Diederich
(April 2021 Winner)
Guidelines and Rules:
- All photos must be taken in Pasco County and be able to be printed horizontally at 12 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- You may submit up to five photos, but a maximum of two photos per person will be chosen for the calendar.
- Digital photos should be submitted in original size (not to exceed 6MB per photo).
- The minimum resolution for photos is 300 DPI. Black and white, vertical, date-stamped, water-marked, or digitally manipulated images will not be considered.
- Cell phone photos are okay as long as the image is high resolution and was taken horizontally.
- If a person is visible in the picture, a signed photo release form by the individual is required. You can download the form below.
- If your photo is selected for the 2022 calendar, a form will need to be completed by you to allow Gulfside to use your photograph. Release forms must be returned by October 15, 2021.
- All winners will receive 5 copies of the calendar once printed.
Deadline submission is September 15th, 2021.
Contest winners will be notified by October 1, 2021.