Guidelines and Rules:
- All photos must be taken in Pasco County and be able to be printed horizontally at 12 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- You may submit up to five photos, but a maximum of two photos per person will be chosen for the calendar.
- Digital photos should be submitted in original size (not to exceed 6MB per photo).
- The minimum resolution for photos is 300 DPI. Black and white, vertical, date-stamped, water-marked, or digitally manipulated images will not be considered.
- Cell phone photos are okay as long as the image is high resolution and was taken horizontally.
- If a person is visible in the picture, a signed photo release form by the individual is required. You can download the form below.
- If your photo is selected for the 2022 calendar, a form will need to be completed by you to allow Gulfside to use your photograph. Release forms must be returned by October 15, 2021.
- All winners will receive 5 copies of the calendar once printed.
Deadline submission is September 15th, 2021.
Contest winners will be notified by October 1, 2021.
"Taking It In"
by Doreen Damm
(June 2021 Winner)
"C.C. Smith General Store"
by Hazel Lockler
(2021 Honorable Mention)
by Gail Diederich
(April 2021 Winner)