Guidelines and Rules:
- All photos must be taken in Pasco County and be able to be printed horizontally at 12 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- You may submit up to five photos, but a maximum of two photos per person will be chosen for the calendar.
- Digital photos should be submitted in original size (not to exceed 6MB per photo).
- The minimum resolution for photos is 300 DPI. Black and white, vertical, date-stamped, water-marked, digitally manipulated images, or cell phone photos will not be considered.
- If a person is visible in the picture, a signed photo release form by the individual is required. You can download the form below.
- If your photo is selected for the 2021 calendar, a form will need to be completed by you to allow Gulfside to use your photograph free of charge.